Friday, February 3, 2012

Letter From Donna


Good Morning Ladies,
I just have to tell you how fortunate I am to have all of you as friends.  That heart garland was so touching, it brought me to tears.  I'll have to send a photo to Afton for the blog.  It's now a prominent part of my decorating scheme!
 
Colleen brought me up to speed on yesterday's meeting and it sounds like there was lots of activity, lots of kindnesses, and lots of fun!
 
I just heard that Betty Hass had a fall and had hip surgery in December...I know she'd love to get cards in the mail.  Her address is:
916 Canvasback Rd.
 Rio Rancho  87124
 
And, don't forget to take a look at the blog - where there are lots of photos from yesterday's meeting.  Thanks Afton and Cathy Arney! http://thimbleweeding.blogspot.com
 
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment