Monday, January 30, 2012

February 2 Meeting


Good Morning Ladies,
This is the week for another fun filled thimbleweed meeting. We'll be having the reception for our quilting friends who are leaving Rio Rancho. If you made blocks, remember to bring them along.
The batik jelly roll swap color is red!
Bring one or two handmade Valentines themed potholders for the potholder swap.
If you have Valentine themed quilts, bring them along for show and tell.
Jeanne will be taking sign ups for her cute little Scotty dog class at the second February meeting. And Linda Littman will introduce the March project and take sign ups as well.
Remember to bring your finished blocks from Kathy's class to show off. I know she would like to take a few photos.
The date for Community Service at Bob's should be WEDNESDAY the 8th, not TUESDAY.
On a personal note, thank you so much for all the kind, sweet, funny cards. You have certainly reminded me to count you all among my many blessings! I have a titanium plate and 6 new screws in my foot. I have to keep weight off of it for 6 weeks, so I will be taking it easy for a while.
 

Donna

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    Did you do an owie to your foot. I wish you well and hope that you get better soon
    Maggie Radliff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afton, I need your email so I can send you info for community service activities.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete